Monday, October 1, 2012

Swamp Land!

Finally got out of Florida, through Mississippi and into Louisiana.  I hope to make it to San Antonio, Texas, tomorrow!

Pensacola loves its Blue Angels!


 
  
BEAUTIFUL?!? . . .
 
 
 
. . . all I saw was rain!!
(Click play button to play video) 
 
 
 
I am not a big fan of tunnels (Mobile, Alabama)!

 
 
After Alabama, I crossed into Mississippi.  Nothing but swamp there!
 
(Click play button to play video)  
 
 
 


Finding no acceptable restaurants in Mississippi, I had to make myself a peanut butter sandwich and eat it at a rest stop!
 
 
 
Then, I hit Louisiana.  LOTS more swamp!
 


 
 
 

Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana ~ nice places to visit, but I wouldn't want to live in any of them!

I am spending the night in Sulphur, Louisiana - very nice people here!