Monday, October 22, 2012

Whine Country!

JUST MY LUCK as a non-drinker!  I get stuck on a long, 30-mile road with nothing but wineries!  Wine tasting here, wine tasting there - wine, wine, wine!  Whine! Whine! Whine!  I'm just looking a decent snack and all I see is wine!  These are the ritzy kind of places where people go by the bus-loads to sniff and swirl wine.





 
Oh, that's an original name!



Now, that's more my speed - honey tasting!


AH HA!  Nothing brings my car to a screeching halt like the words "Fudge" and "Baked Goods."  Now we're talkin'!   Again, just my luck - they were all out of fudge.  They had one vat of pumpkin fudge left (gross!), but I didn't like the color of it.  Oh, well, I had a nice fruit drink.

 
This was a beautiful farm!






This really is a pretty part of California.  I thought all the wineries were in Napa.  I'm not exactly sure where I am, but it's no where near Napa.  Somewhere between San Francisco and L.A.


 






 
 
I am seriously out in the middle of nowhere.  At least I know if I break down, I won't starve -- I have plenty of grapes to eat!
 
 
Oh, now here's a nice California home I can afford!  Luckily, it's for sale!