Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nashville Weather

I am convinced that the weather people on TV are hired just because they are pretty, because they know nothing about the weather.  I don't believe they are anywhere near the places they are reporting on (I bet they are sitting in a studio in Hollywood, California).  The weathergirls are probably blowing out their perfect hair and primping in front of the mirror.  And, the weathermen are whitening their teeth, and also primping in front of the mirror.  They should go outside and see what the weather really is.

Case in point.  I am in Nashville.  The weather report for today is gloom and doom.  Raining, cold, more rain, misty rain, cold, rain, clouds, gray day.  I am wondering how I am going to get my luggage and myself into my car without getting soaked in all that rain!!  I step outside to this beautiful day!   Not a cloud in sight!  (I am NOT making this up - the photos don't lie!)



 
Some beautiful fall color.



 
I am OUTTA here - traffic is too horrible in Nashville!


 
 
I disagree.  We can have both, because we have both now.  And, hopefully, on November 6th, we'll have both for another 4 years!