Friday, October 19, 2012

Half Moon Bay

I took a drive over to a California town called Half Moon Bay today.  It was a beautiful coastal town with a lot of nice buildings, shops, restaurants and great weather.  I enjoyed walking around.
 
 

 
I love all these great buildings.














 
This was a pretty thing in the middle of town.
 

 
Nice Mosaics.

 
An old concrete bridge.


 
Nice classic car!


 
A gorgeous old hotel.

 
Nice bike rack.

 
YEAH!  RECYCLE!


 
The neighborhood bar.

 
I loved this store and some of the stuff in it (pics below).  There were unique things in the shop.




 
GREAT LUNCH!  A cheddar cheese and apple sandwich grilled on sourdough bread.  Yum!

 
Seriously, Californians should rebel and not pay these ridiculous prices for gas!

 
 
When I was driving into Half Moon Bay, I saw pumpkins on every corner.  There were pumpkin patches, pumpkin stands, pumpkins, pumpkins, pumkins.  I realized what that was all about when I got into town -- Pumpkin Festival! 
 
 








 
There were also Corn Mazes.

 
And, Christmas Tree Farms.

 
Beautiful flowers all over.