Friday, November 2, 2012

Four Little Towns

Black Mountain, Brevard, Hendersonville and Asheville, NC
 I love all these small towns around Asheville.  I have taken millions of pictures of them before, so  I am only putting a few here.  They are all wonderful and quaint towns.

BLACK MOUNTAIN
What day isn't good that starts out with this from Dripolator in Black Mountain?


I love Black Mountain.



A wonderful shop-dog named Trooper.



BEST STORE EVER!


Little color left in Black Mountain.




BREVARD


A cute, old-fashioned Barber Shop.


Some pretty flowers.


A very sweet rescue shop-doggie named Pearl.



HENDERSONVILLE






ASHEVILLE






For years, this guy always has some kind of clever saying on his car shop.


Started the day with hot chocolate and ended this day with a BLT (fake "B", of course) and sweet potato fries from Green Sage Coffeehouse & Cafe in Asheville.  It was delicious.  I am going to miss all my favorite vegetarian restaurants in Asheville!